22 Mar Children of Hope Prayer Warriors
Thank you for being a prayer warrior on behalf of our children and staff.
We believe in the power of prayer!
Our goal is to have all of the children and staff covered in prayer twice throughout the year. Each week, we will highlight a different group from our homes so you can get to know them and see their faces. Please join us in praying for them by name. We have also included some special requests at the bottom which include our ministry members.
Please pray for the children listed below in our Kikuyu and Kitalale homes in the following ways:
- Pray for their spiritual growth and that the seeds planted in their hearts by the Word of God will grow and flourish
- Pray for good physical health and growth as well as protection from disease/sickness
- Pray for determination and a strong work ethic in school
- Pray for healthy emotional growth, increased self confidence and healing from any past traumas
Please pray for the staff listed below in the following ways:
- Pray for wisdom as they make decisions on behalf of the children and the ministry
- Pray for physical and spiritual protection for them and their families
- Pray for a strong connection of love and care between the Kenyan staff and the children
Week of March 21th-27th
15 years old – 7th grade
Loves working in the kitchen
Please pray for Sammy to have the drive and motivation to work hard in school.
17 years old – 9th Grade
Edith is developing into a beautiful young lady who is mature and responsible. We praise God for the work He is doing in her life.
6 years old- Preschool
Loves helping take care of the animals
Abraham is learning how to be a helper around the home and how to do many different daily chores. We praise God for the older boys and male staff that are mentoring him.
7 years old- 2nd Grade
Loves helping harvest (and eat!) fresh tomatoes from the farm
During the moths at home due to COVID, Dennis has matured and grown in his ability to do chores and be helpful. We praise God for this growth.
- Amos Kibet– House Father at the Kitalale Home
- Mark Andrew Emojong- Farm hand at the Kikuyu Home
- Construction started last week on the new boy’s cottage in Kitalale. Everyone involved is very excited to finally get this project going after a long delay due to COVID-19. Please pray that all goes smoothly, on time, within budget and that everyone working on the project is kept safe.
- Pray for a hedge of protection around our children and staff as they stay safe from the COVID-19 virus. So far there have been no cases in either of our homes.